ABSTRACT THEMES AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee of the 14th Paris Hepatology Conference invites you to submit your abstracts for Poster presentations at the PHC 2021.
Abstracts must be submitted ONLINE in English.
Abstracts will peer reviewed and scored by the PHC Scientific Committee
Please submit your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY DATES TO BE REMEMBERED
General abstract submission opens: August 1st
Abstract submission dead-line: September 15th
Author notification: from October 15th on rolling basis
SUBMISSION TEMPLATES & GUIDELINES
Use the following guidelines to manage your abstract submission.
To submit abstract, please prepare the following information:
- – Full First and Family Name(s).
- – Affiliation Details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address.
- – Abstract Title: limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
- – Abstract must be structured, under the sub-headings: Background & Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- – We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- – Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appear the first time.
- – Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- – Graphs and Images: A maximum of 2 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- – Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.