Presentator of abstract must be registered participant.
Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other congress prior to the PHC 2021.
ABSTRACT THEMES AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee of the 14th Paris Hepatology Conference invites you to submit your abstracts for Poster presentations at the PHC 2021.
Themes of the abstracts include original clinical and basic research studies in all fields of hepatology.
Abstracts must be submitted ONLINE in English.
Abstracts will peer reviewed and scored by the PHC Scientific Committee
Please submit your abstract to: email@example.com
KEY DATES TO BE REMEMBERED
General abstract submission is open
Abstract submission dead-line: January 4th
Author notification: from January 11th on rolling basis
Late breaker abstracts:
Deadline February 8, 2021
SUBMISSION TEMPLATES & GUIDELINES
Use the following guidelines to manage your abstract submission.
To submit abstract, please prepare the following information:
- – Full First and Family Name(s).
- – Affiliation Details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address.
- – Abstract Title: limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
- – Abstract must be structured, under the sub-headings: Background & Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- – We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- – Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appear the first time.
- – Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- – Graphs and Images: A maximum of 2 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- – Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.