Program & Downloads
Click here to download the program
Click here to see the speakers list
HEPATITIS C - Monday, January 14th 2013
- 08:40 Research in viral hepatitis: the French ANRS experience - Jean-François DELFRAISSY (France) Download
- 08:50 - 09:20 State of the art lecture - Chairman: Tarik ASSELAH (France)
- Targets for HCV therapy: clinical applications - Charles RICE (USA)
- 09:20 - 10:30 How to optimize current therapy of G1 patients - Chairpersons: Nezam AFDHAL (USA) Massimo COLOMBO (Italy)
- 10:20 Round table discussion
- 10:40 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:30 How to optimize current therapy of non G1 patients - Chairpersons: Mark THURSZ (UK) Jake LIANG (USA)
- 11:45 Round table discussion
- 12:00 – 12:30 State of the art lecture - Chairman: Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
G1 naive patients: how to optimize treatment?
Resistance to protease inhibitors: is it a real issue?
Chairs: Raymond SCHINAZI (USA)
G4 patients: how to optimize treatment?
Chairs: Graham FOSTER (UK)
How to manage relapsers and non-‐responders to PEG IFN + RBV therapy?
Triple therapy with telaprevir or boceprevir: management of side effects?
Chairs: Michael FRIED (USA)
Future therapeutic strategies with direct acting antivirals
Chairs: Tarik ASSELAH (France)
Comment optimiser le traitement des malades naïfs ? (French speaking luncheon)
- 14:45 Transplant patients - Didier SAMUEL (France)
- 15:15 Round table discussion
- 15:40 - 16:00 Coffee break
- 17:00 Round table discussion
- 17:20 - 17:50 Controversy: F1/F2 patients: treat or wait? - Chairman: Graham FOSTER (UK)
- 17:50 Conclusion - Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
- 18:00 Ajournement
- 19:30 Congress dinner
HEPATITIS B - Tuesday, January 15th 2013
- 08:40 - 10:00 The control of HBV related liver disease - Chairpersons: Henry CHAN (Hong Kong) Antonio CRAXI (Italy)
- 09:25 Round table discussion
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee break
- 10:30 - 11:30 Optimal therapy of HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B - Chairpersons: Jia-Horng KAO (Taiwan) Eugene SCHIFF (USA)
- 11:00 Round table discussion
- 11:30 - 12:30 Optimal therapy of HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B - Chairpersons: Seng Gee LIM (Singapore) Feruccio BONINO (Italy)
- 12:00 Round table discussion
Should immunotolerant and inactive carriers be treated?
Chairs: Pietro LAMPERTICO (Italy)
Long term impact of treatment on the outcome of the liver disease?
Chairs: Yun-Fan LIAW (Taiwan)
First line therapy: interferon or analogue?
Chairs: Massimo COLOMBO (Italy)
Treatment of patients with resistant HBV?
Chairs: Geoffrey DUSHEIKO (UK)
The clinical applications of HBsAg quantification
Chairs: Henry CHAN (Hong Kong)
Fibrosis staging: liver biopsy or indirect markers?
Chairs: Nezam AFDHAL (USA)
Interféron ou analogue ? (French speaking luncheon)
- 14:30 - 16:30 Therapy in special populations - Chairpersons: Jean-Pierre ZARSKI (France) Massimo LEVRERO (France)
- 14:30 Acute hepatitis B and HBV reactivation - Shiv KUMAR SARIN (India)
- 15:15 Round table discussion
- 16:15 Round table discussion
- 16:30 Conclusion: the next steps - Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
- 16:45 Ajournement