Program & Downloads
Click here to download the program
Click here to view the speakers list
HEPATITIS C - Monday, January 13th 2014
- 08:30 Introduction: Treatment of hepatitis C: soon the end of the road ? - Patrick MARCELLIN (France) Download
- 08:45 - 09:15 State of the art lecture and Award - Chairman: Tarik ASSELAH (France)
- 08:45 ANRS: perspectives for basic research in viral hepatitis - Jean-François DELFRAISSY (France) Download
- 09:15 - 10:30 How to optimize current therapy of G1 patients - Chairpersons: Ira JACOBSON (USA) Masao OMATA (Japan)
- 10:00 Round table discussion
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:00 How to optimize current therapy of non G1 patients - Chairpersons: Graham FOSTER (UK) Michael MANNS (Germany)
- 11:45 Round table discussion
- 12:00 - 12:30 State of the art lecture and Award - Chairman: Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
The long term impact of treatment on the outcome of liver disease?
First line therapy: interferon or analogues?
Clinical applications of HBsAg quantification
Staging of fibrosis: liver biopsy or indirect markers?
Treatment of HCV cirrhosis and transplanted patients
Interféron ou analogue ? (French speaking luncheon)
- 15:15 Round table discussion
- 15:45 - 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:15 Protease, polymerase and NS5A inhibitors: what will be the wining combination? - Raymond SCHINAZI (USA) Download
- 16:45 Round table discussion
- 17:15 Controversy: F1/F2 patients: treat or wait? - Chairpersons: Eugene SCHIFF (USA) Robert FLISIAK (Poland)
- 17:45 Conclusion - Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
- 18:00 Ajournement
- 19:30 Congress dinner
HEPATITIS B - Tuesday, January 14th 2014
- 08:30 Introduction: HBV: Who, when and how to treat? - Chairman: Patrick MARCELLIN (France) Download
- 08:40 - 10:00 The control of HBV related liver disease - Chairpersons: Henry CHAN (Hong Kong) Fabien ZOULIM (France)
- 09:10 HBsAg quantitation : useful for staging the liver disease? - Maurizia BRUNETTO (Italy) Download
- 09:25 HBsAg quantitation : useful for the indication and follow-up of therapy ? - Michelle MARTINOT-PEIGNOUX (France) Download
- 09:40 Round table discussion
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee break
- 10:30 - 11:30 Optimal therapy of HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B - Chairpersons: Jidong JIA (China) Michael FRIED (USA)
- 11:00 Round table discussion
- 11:30 - 12:30 Optimal therapy of HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B - Chairpersons: Seng Gee LIM (Singapour) Feruccio BONINO (Italy)
- 12:00 Round table discussion
How to optimize treatment in G1 naive patients?
Resistance to DAAs: is this a real issue?
How to manage relapsers and non-responders to PEG IFN + RBV therapy?
Triple therapy with telaprevir or boceprevir: management of side effects
Future therapeutic strategies with direct acting antivirals
How to optimize treatment in G4 patients?
Chairs: Tarik ASSELAH (France)
Traitement des patients rechuteurs et non-répondeurs (French speaking luncheon)
- 14:30 - 16:30 New therapeutic perspectives - Chairpersons: Mario RIZZETTO (Italy) George LAU (Hong Kong)
- 14:45 Impact of HBV therapy on the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma - Massimo COLOMBO (Italy) Download
- 15:15 Round table discussion
- 16:00 Ajournement