Click here to download the program
Click here to view the speakers list
Monday, January 11th 2016
- 08:30 Introduction: Treatment of hepatitis C: Access to eradication ! - Patrick MARCELLIN (France) Download
- 09:45 Round table discussion
- 10:00 - 10:20 Coffee break
- 10:20 Is it useful to detect resistance associated variants? - Stefan ZEUZEM (Germany)
- 10:50 Round table discussion
NORTH & WEST
Future therapies for HBV and HDV: what can we expect?
First line therapy of hepatitis B: interferon or analogues?
Clinical applications of HBsAg quantification
Staging of steatosis and fibrosis: liver biopsy or indirect markers?
Speaker: Laurent CASTERA (France)
Treatment of HCV cirrhosis and transplanted patients: when and how?
Traitement HBV : Interféron ou analogues? (French speaking lunch workshop)
- 15:15 Round table discussion
- 15:35 - 16:05 Coffee break
- 16:35 Round table discussion
16:55 - 17:40
How to optimize the strategy against HCV?
Chairs :Peter FERENCI (Austria) Eugene SCHIFF (USA)
- 17:25 Round table discussion
- 17:50 - 18:00 Conclusion - Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
- 19:30 Congress dinner
Tuesday, January 12th 2016
- 08:55 Virological markers for the management of patients - Michelle MARTINOT-PEIGNOUX (France) Download
- 09:30 Round table discussion
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee break
10:30 - 11:45
Optimal therapy of chronic hepatitis B
Chairs :Adrian GADANO (Argentina) Jidong JIA (China)
- 11:15 Round table discussion
Can we expect eradication in HCV G4?
Are DAAs therapies associated with HCV eradication?
How to manage relapsers and non-responders to PEG-IFN + RBV therapy?
How to optimize treatment in G3 patients?
Need to assess HCV resistance profile before the initiation of DAAs therapy?
Chair: Fabien ZOULIM (France)
Management and treatment of NASH
Traitements des patients atteints de cirrhose (French speaking lunch workshop)
14:45 - 16:00
End-stage liver disease is a multifaceted condition
Chairs :Adrian DI BISCEGLIE (USA) Richard MOREAU (France)
- 14:45 Management of uninfected and infected ascites in cirrhosis - Pere GINES (Spain)
- 15:00 Iron and the liver - Antonello PIETRANGELO (Italy)
- 15:15 Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: beyond international guidelines - Massimo COLOMBO (Italy) Download
- 15:30 Round table discussion
- 16:10 Conclusion - Patrick MARCELLIN (France)
- 16:20 Closing session